Founded in 2013 and based in Singapore, APIC Consulting is an advisory firm offering :
- top-quality expertise regarding sugar and ethanol sectors in various regions of the world, notably Asia and the European Union,
- specific planning and training solutions to optimize and facilitate the economic analysis of sugar and ethanol sectors,
- top-to-bottom promotion and organization of sugar and ethanol-related events (conferences, field missions) in South-East Asia,
Through those services, APIC Consulting intends to :
- maximize added-value for our clients,
- build and maintain long-term relationship with all our clients.
Our experts team is exclusively composed of committed people with strong agricultural background as well as a true interest and passion for sugar and ethanol sectors.
Should you wish to join our team, please feel free to contact us.
Founder : Alexis Patry
Alexis is an Agro-Economist (M.Sc. in Agronomy and M.Sc. in Agricultural Economics) with more than ten years of experience in the sugar and ethanol industry. Alexis was previously Director of International Affairs for the “National French Sugarbeet Growers’ Organization”.He was in charge of sugar & ethanol market analysis and was also involved in various lobbying activities at both European and French level.
In addition, Alexis was appointed General Secretary of the “World Association of Beet and Cane Growers”. He was responsible for the stabilization, promotion and development of this organization by working closely with international organizations (International Sugar Organization, OECD, FAO) and national growers institutions from all over the world. He was involved in the organization of many Sugar & Ethanol events which catered very high profiles from the industry.
Those gathered experiences have helped him to become an all-rounder expert of the Sugar and Ethanol industry.